Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!


Related imageDecember 31st is one of my favorite days of the year. Not only am I able to look forward to a great new year, but I am also able to look back at the wonderful memories from the past year. Everyone celebrates New Year's Eve quite differently around the world but we all share one important thing: we wish each other a happy and healthy new year. 

This year, we had some important events take place. 2018 began with a bang at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang where we had some incredible athletes competing to win a medal. This year also brought a new supreme court justice, a midterm election, Curiosity's discoveries on Mars, and a new princess, Meghan Markle.

In a couple of hours, the clocks will turn and 2019 will be here in full force. To commemorate this year, I thought that I would reminisce (recall) on the best things that happened in my life this year. Some positive moments in my life this year:

  • I started college and learned many interesting new subjects 
  • I made new friends
  • Started working as a teaching assistant 
  • Reconnected with blogging

What special events occurred in your life this year and what are you looking forward to next year?

Wishing Everyone a Happy New Year!
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥